Breast size problem
Hi..One of my friends is having breast size problem, she is reaching of age 30 but has small breast.. is there any way to increase the size of breast?? Like any cream or oil? One way is surgery but wanted to know any other way than surgery. And if need to consult any doctor please let me know to whom we can consult

Hello....... Breast growth and development depends on harmone called estrogen.. It naturally secrete in body after puberty . if you are underweight do work out and have nutritious diet to increase weight. Size of breast increases in pregnancy.. Don't worry about it....