Breast related
Hi Recently i have noticed that there is an increment in size of my right breast. There is no pain or lump but just size diference. Please do i need to visit a gynec
34 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sachin Dalal
Gynecologist 17 yrs exp Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Please get checked by your gynec ASAP. Dr Sachin Dalal
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?