Breast related
Breast random pain in left side and increase in left side.I feel sometimes there is something in my left breast and sometimes in both.what is it.why increasing left side

Dr. Navya G
Hi there..I can understand your worry.. breast pain in old age associated with mass or lump in breast mostly will be due to breast cancer..as al other causes of breast pain would resolve with menopause.. I suggest you do self breast examination to find out whether any mass is there, if yes then please consult surgeon immediately. Get sonomammography done soon..