diabetes-icon
Breast problem
Hi Doctor, breast growth is stagnant since last 5-6 years. Undergrowth and left one is very small compared to right one. Weight is 52 kg and my height is 5 ft 4 inch. Don't know what's the problem and whom to approach Suggest sthg.

kindly take consultation

+172
Chat with a doctor
Hey, estrogen harmone promotes breast growth and development ,it circulates in blood , both breast grows equally , unequal size of breasts suggests some problem in underdeveloped breast or it could mere be false perception . Don't worry about size during lactation size increases further.

How to tighten my breast