diabetes-icon
Breast Growth
I am 27 years old but the breasts are not grown enough.G.P has suggested to visit a Endocrinologist to check if there is any hormonal imbalance.Please help with the same.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Many females have smaller breasts. But if you want to know what is the cause for your condition, then you have to consult a endocrinologist in person for further evaluation and management.  He will prescribe certain tests which will need to be done. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.

Breast massage for growth