Breast leaking
Its my 6th day period wise.. My breast is leaking light white colored fluid after over stimulation by my husband. I am concerned. Is it normal. Never been pregnant and not on any birth control too.

Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 26 yrs exp Pune

Thanks for your question. Discharge from the breast is not due to overstimulation. It often means you need to get your self examined and have some blood tests to determine the cause. Your gynaecologist should be your first point of contact. If necessary they can refer you to the appropriate clinician. Best wishes