Breast leak of milk drop
Dear Sir / Madam, My breast started leaking drops of milk before getting 10 days from my period,  I already got abortion 5 months back. This month I am trying for pregnancy but unfortunately breast started leakage of milk.. Kindly advice the reason for above activities. Regards

Dr. Radhakrishnan nair
Gynecologist 28 yrs exp Ernakulam
HI Usually it is seen when a hormone  called prolactin is increased in your body.So You need to get your prolactin level checked in your blood. According to the values obtained your gynaecologist will advise you treatment. So it is better to consult a gynaecologist and get it investigated. All the best