Breast feeding
My LMP was 6th march 2016, I had high BP and was suddenly done cesarian on 20th september 2016. That time i ve completed only 7and half months but my EDD was 1st week of december.my baby weighed 1 kg at time of birth.now baby is kept in NICU for the past 15 days and baby wil be there for another month. every 3 hours they r providing 3ml of breast milk for the baby. that milk is given by another mother for time being. I m trying to pump milk frm my breast.only 1 pore is opened in both sides and scanty flow. pls help me to open plugged pores and how to increase milk supply? I m much worried.pls help me

Dr.Rima Sonpal
Gynecologist 6 yrs exp Pune

U need to tak some meds or shatavari powder.. Plz consult privately for other meds