Brain stroke! Very urgent

One of my relative suffered a brain stroke. She was admitted after 5-6 hrs after the stroke. Her age is 67. It has been more than 48 hrs, but still she is not in her senses.
And she was not taking her bp medicine from 1 week. I need some suggestions urgently! Pls help.

Doctor Answers (1) on Brain stroke! Very urgent

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
may be hemorrhagic stroke...In hemorrhagic stroke, bleeding occurs directly into the brain parenchyma. The usual mechanism is thought to be leakage from small intracerebral arteries damaged by chronic hypertension. The terms intracerebral hemorrhage and hemorrhagic stroke are used interchangeably in this article and are regarded as separate entities from hemorrhagic transformation of ischemic stroke. A potential treatment for hemorrhagic stroke is surgical evacuation of the hematoma. However, the role of surgical treatment for supratentorial intracranial hemorrhage remains controversial. Outcomes in published studies are conflicting.
Endovascular therapy using coil embolization, as an alternative to surgical clipping, has been increasingly employed with great success, although controversy still exists over which treatment is ultimately superior...since she is in hospital nothing to worry... she will require investigations to rule out ischaemic stroke as the treatment differes...discuss with treating doctors they will do the needful