Brain sound
I have visal sound continuesly last 7 to 8 days and that disturb me, this is like cockroach singing sound, that sound is very loud. Last I have taken antibiotics and pain killer for teeth removal that the cause or something else. I think there is no blockage in my ears. When I block the ears the sound is remain there

Dr. Gaurav Mohan(PT)
Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist 10 yrs exp Delhi
It may be due to infection in auditory nerve. You should consult with neurologist for that. Neurologist will go for some nerve testing and try to find out thae exact problem. Thanks
Dr. Jaipee Sharma
Clinical Physiotherapist 12 yrs exp Noida
your problem is same audiologic or nerological so cansen with audiologist and neurologist wher same chenge ceribelam or creniale nerve chenges are also