Brain pain

Whenever i walk or bend it feels very painful in my head and i feel that some fluid is moving in my brain.whenever i inhale strongly brain is paining..it happened 15 days back and lasted for 3 days and it again started now..what is the problem

Doctor Answers (2) on Brain pain

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. Brain pain is the wrong work as the brain itself is insensitive to brain, that's the whole reason why the patient is awake while doing neurosurgery. Because brain doesn't have pain receptors for itself. You may be having some sort of headache or a sinus related pain. Steam inhalation would improve pain. Consult a ENT surgeon for further help Regards
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Avoid beverages that contain caffeine or alcohol, as they can be dehydrating. Drinking alcohol can also worsen the swelling of the lining of the sinuses...Apply warm compresses to your face. Place warm, damp towels around your nose, cheeks and eyes to ease facial pain.Sleep with your head elevated. This will help your sinuses drain, reducing congestion...take steam inhalation and Consult nearest physician for further examination and evaluation.