Brain issue, memory isssu

Hello sir.. I have just started hating myself 😢😢 I m in class 12th and I am not able to get things. But my classmates do it very easily.. Why my mental level is not equal to dem? 😢 shud I kill myself for DAT? Pls suggest me sumthing or I ll not be able to get good percent and not only dis my continuously I keep on thinking negative things just bcoz father do the same Pls provide steps so DAT I can survive in dis cruel world.. I try to get things but fail to do so . best name for me is dull , moron pls help doctor 😢😢😢

Doctor Answers (1) on Brain issue, memory isssu

With efforts anything in this world can be done. Don't lose hope so easily. Do you have any counselor in your school with whom you can discuss your problem? You need lots of motivations to achieve things in your life You can consult a psychiatrist who can ascertain whether you have any underlying depression.