Brain disorder

I feel like their is some drop in energy in brain and chest while walking and my walking will become disbalance...if I tilt my head and walk it will be fine for time being

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Since when have you been experiencing these kind of symptoms? These are symptoms consistent with dizziness. The cause of which would need to be evaluated for proper treatment. Kindly consult a general physician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. B Rajashekar

hello get ctscan of brain ct neck lipid profile doppler of neck vessels done and ear examination done by ent surgeon and then consult a good physician and decide bye

Hello..... It's giddiness.. This happens sometimes when you are hypoglycemic with dehydration.. If it's once you can relax for few minutes, drink water, take sugar syrup ...But if you are having repeated episodes you should get it tested... Your general examination is required to diagnose the problem. Consult general physician.