Brain clot
Hello doc,my mom had a blood clot in her brain while talking to her she said that she cant see us ,she was in icu ,im very worried about it any suggestion ?

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  It could be that she has either had an infarct in her brain or a bleed in her brain. Which has caused that area's functions to be lost. Let the physicians do their job and handle her case. Its happened probably becauae she was a hypertensive and never took treatment or incomplete irregular treatment. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Pranav Ghodgaonkar
Neurosurgeon 11 yrs exp Indore
She may have had an infarct/ further clot in brain. A brain scan will make situation clear. Please consult and Neurosurgeon/ Neurophysician.