Brain and cervical spinal cord injury
My father aged 68 years met with an accident 7 months ago ...he sustained brain injury with a 7mm clot in the brain and spinal cord injury...he is currently doing physiotherapy , as his left hand is not functioning...I have a doubt...can he put Corona vaccinee( COVAXIN) now???...will it create any side effects for my father??...I am very much scared as it will cause any complications for my father,as he had sustained serious injuries during accident...Suppose If he can put the vaccine means,can he take medicines prescribed for his brain and nerve pain???pls pls kindly reply for all my doubts...I am also scared if he will get Corona without putting vaccination...

Continue your fathers Brain and Spine medicines as usual even on the day of Vaccination. You should ensure that your father takes Corona Vaccine as soon as possible. If he has some problems...we at Practo are there to help you
Take Corona Vaccine as scheduled & continue previously taking medicines
Post Corona vaccination... Keep Tab Paractamol 500 mg handy... for side effects like fever and body aches