Boy's parent against marriage
I am in a relationship for 7 years. We have started talking to our parents for marriage around 3 years ago. My family is ready for marriage but boy's father is totally opposing it due to different caste. We both are well settled in our career but we don't want to go against parents. I am highly stressed coz of the situation, unable to sleep, concentrate on work, and no clue about what should I do. We ran out of options to convince his father. What should I do. My parents will be highly dishearten if we go ahead with court marriage without his parents' blessings. Will there be any counseling useful for his father? How to cope up with my situation?

Hi I appreciate that you reach out with your concern Dear u just think if 10 people like u facing the  same situation as you are, will all face same sleeplessness, poor concentration, hopelessness and anxious? If not then what is the reason of few react or behave differently in same situation? Is it situation- father not approving is creating problem or the way u think about him creating thesleeplessness, poor concentration, hopelessness and anxious?
to resolve your issue book an online appointment with me at Practo-Rupali Mohbe
have patience n take session with me
Fix an appointment for further history and needful treatment