Bowel upset
Hi Doctor I 25 years old man. I have very old bowel problems Dr oftenly I have to go bathroom twice in the morning after the gap of 1 hr and than after taking my breakfast I Have to go. And when I get sleep in the day time than again I have to rush to the bathroom. And dr sometimes after dinner again I have to go to the bathroom. Doctor when I was seating at a place for 2 hrs than again there is irritation in bowel From the last 2 years my weight is constant there is no inverse or decrease I want to gain weight Please help me.

I understand your concern. I feel you have irritable bowel syndrome. To ease out your issue, I need few more info. Do you have loose motion or painful motion everytime ? Do you feel bloated if you don't clear out your motion? Any particular situation or foods make you feel you need to pass motion? Does any kind of stress increases this issue? Let me know to help you further.
Till then avoid leafy veg and milk. Drink lots of water and see it improves or not.