Bowel problem

I have been suffering from this year january, i have to go to lavatory 5 or 6 times a day and here i had consult with my doctor B.N MAHANTA(GASTRONOLOGYIST) but no change.first he treated me with any dysentry then again he done colonoscopy and found inflammation ulcer and i tke medicine for ulcer but no any change i saw. he have done stool test blood test for liver thyroid test and he find a little bit thyroid and TTG also and one test i forget its name but i done that empty stomach by leave breath on a machine he did not got anything.

Doctor Answers (1) on Bowel problem

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello..
Well am sorry to hear that you had to undergo all this and did not get relieved also...it would have been really good if you had attached the reports along so that I could assess all of them and tell you exactly the problem...please follow up with the gastroenterologist..thank you