Bowel and Abdomen problem

Hi..The exact symptoms-After waking up pressure takes time to build up even after drinking warm glass of water and still Incomplete Bowel Evacuation in the morning..While brushing slight yellowish watery liquid comes out from mouth..Sense of fullness and bloated feeling some time after eating breakfast and then throughout the day..Motion also after some time of breakfast..Excessive belching and gassiness throughout the day.. Lower abdominal pain at times.. While breathing feeling of some obstruction in abdomen.. Sense of motion at times in a day.. Sometimes slight stomach acid also comes in oesophagus..Stool formation is semi solid.. Endoscopy reports are normal. This is happening since a year now. My diet since 2 months is good..home made food..fruits and veggies..fibre, curd everything but nothing seems to improve.

Doctor Answers (4) on Bowel and Abdomen problem

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Kolkata | Homeopath
  I should not make any suggestion like others without proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized  ,& individualised treatment for each individual patients .
As two  individuals  are not alike.

So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no

Dr. Vivek Pahwa Delhi | Homeopath
Sir you need to consult in person to get the homoeopathic treatment for your problem so that a right medicine can be given to u so that your problem gets cured permanently and early
Dr. Harsha Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there...I can understand your concern. All of your symptoms see to favouring gastritis,constipation,indigestion...you must change your lifestyle and food habbit .. Have food at regular timing.. don't skip meals .. Avoid spicy ,hot food items..have curd rice ,buttermilk,soft food items,...drink lot of water ,exercise daily in the morning...consult general physician...