Both knee depresiation

When my mother sit down she cant get up easily and very pain both knee scan report said both knee are decreases and after 2 months need operation for the same replace

Doctor Answers (4) on Both knee depresiation

Kalpana Erande Pune | Ayurveda
The problem is due  to degeneration of knee joints,  which is worsened by loss of lubricating fluid inside the joint. All because of vitiation of Vata. If she is overweight, that gives burden on compromised knees and due to pain,  patients stops walking / movements, which increases the weight more. Ayurvedic treatment will definitely help to relieve her pain and heal her knees. Along with medicines,  Panchakarma such as Janubasti, basti will help a lot. Cap. Gandh tail -  twice a day will help ease her movements as it improves the lubrication inside the joint. Consult Ayurvedic  physician for proper treatments.
There are ayurveda medicines and treatments to manage degeneration of knee joint. Janu Basti , Janu Pichu , Patra potali pinda sweda, shastikashali Pinda sweda
Dr. Amit Verma Delhi | Ayurveda
I would like to know that what is the weight of the patient. Whether patient have any other disease for what she is taking any medicine presently???
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Most probable cause at this age is osteoarthritis... It's a degenerative bone disease...There’s no cure for osteoarthritis as yet, but there are a number of treatments that can help ease symptoms and reduce the chances arthritis becoming worse...options are analgesics, NSAIDs,intraosseous steroid injection and hyaluronic acid injections,Physiotherapy like strengthening exercises etc ... Treatment depends upon the stage...I would suggest you to consult nearest orthopedic surgeon they will do the needful.