Bones pain

I'm 25 from Navi Mumbai,i recently delivered a baby about 3 months back by cesarean, and after that I'm having alot of pain in my back,hands joint and legs,sometimes it voice like crack, I'm so mush disturbed,i've consulted by so many gynaecologists they all consult me to take Shelcal HD twice a day that I'm still having daily, but it's not working, can anybody suggest me what should I do???

Dr. Anuradha Sharma (PT)
Clinical Physiotherapist 9 yrs exp Noida

Tk multivitamin for a Month it will cure
Dr. Vishwas Virmani (PT)
Physiotherapist 20 yrs exp Noida

Apply Hot Fomentation twice daily. Avoid bending in front. Postural Correction- Sit Tall, Walk Tall. Extension Exercises x 15 times x twice daily - lying on tummy, take left arm up for 3 seconds, then bring it down, right arm up for 3 seconds, bring down. Bring right leg up, hold for 3 seconds, bring it down. Then right leg up and hold for 3 seconds and bring it down. Repeat twice a day- 10 times. Bhujang Asana -- Lie flat on your stomach, keeping the palms out, bend the neck backward, take a deep breath and while holding it for 6 seconds, raise the chest up. Release breath and relax your body. Repeat the exercise 15 times twice daily. Core Strengthening Exercises- Straight Leg Raised With Toes Turned Outward, repeat 10 times, twice a day.
Dr. Chaitanya Ulhas Mantri
Geriatric OT 10 yrs exp Mumbai

Get it evaluated...
Dr. Tanuj Garg (PT)
Physiotherapist 8 yrs exp Noida
In your case you need to continue tab shelcal hd as this is a supplement so you need to take it for a longer duration and you need to take vitamin d along with that as without this calcium will not get absorbed in your body...but take it after having a proper blood test...along with this you need to do hot fermentation twice or thrice a day...it will take 2 months or 3 months to recover from this condition as your pain subsides you need to do certain back strengthening exs along with few sessions of physiotherapy.. get well soon take care.. Regards Dr. Tanuj Garg