Bone tv in back bone

Bone tv ssuffring my grand mother ....she is not sitting and walking and any work by ourself and she is taking helthy diet pleas prescib doctor
views-icons 37 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Bone tv in back bone

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.... Is it bone tb?? Tuberculosis?? It's called Potts disease... The abscess has to be drained.. If bone is completely eroded it should be supported with plates,, doctor will do surgery ... She has to take complete course of chemotherapy for tuberculosis... Consult orthopedic surgeon..
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?