Bone Growth Disorder
I have a child whose growth has been poor since from childhood.Her chronological age before 1 year was of 3 years old but her skeletal age corresponds as of 1 year and 5 months at that time as per reports... Now she is often having fever and cold and now doctor is referring us to do IGF 1 factor test. I want help and suggestions by the concerned doctor about the further better treatment about the the matter. Thank you

Since bone age is way less than chronological age, it requires battery of tests. As advised go for the tests.