Boils treatment
I am unable to decide, which specialist should I need to consult dermatologist or general physical for boils. Kindly suggest me
76 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Dermatologist would be better. If it is the 1st time you can visit a GP. If it is recurrent then go to a dermatologist. Warm regards. Dr. Rajdeep Mysore. Chirag Hospital Bangalore
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?

This question featured in :

Underact boils treatment
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.