Hi Doc, I am suffering from severe itching near penis, and bumps. i have also suffered from boils in bumps. Please suggest some treatment. Thanks
69 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sathya Narayanan
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Chennai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

I guess you are having problems related to excessive sweating and its retention.. They may be furuncles(boils) or dermatophytosis(ringworm). Please consult your dermatologist to get properly treated
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.