Boils on Buttocks

I am having boils on my buttocks. Please advise me for any medication as I can't see any doctor because I'm on continous business travel.
views-icons 83 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rasya Dixit
Dermatologist 13 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi You seem to be having a skin condition called furunculosis which is due to skin infection by a bacteria called staphylococcus. your frequent travel may itself be a cause of the problem. You need oral antibiotics which can be prescribed by any dermatologist. However since the problem Is recurring I would recommend that you get a culture sensitivity of the pus.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?