Boils on Buttocks
I am having boils on my buttocks. Please advise me for any medication as I can't see any doctor because I'm on continous business travel.

Dr. Rasya Dixit

Hi You seem to be having a skin condition called furunculosis which is due to skin infection by a bacteria called staphylococcus. your frequent travel may itself be a cause of the problem. You need oral antibiotics which can be prescribed by any dermatologist. However since the problem Is recurring I would recommend that you get a culture sensitivity of the pus.