Boils in penis

Hi doc, couple of days ago i found a small tiny boil in my penis. Last night it started paining. The exact boil is pains a bit but no pain in side areas.can you suggest me what is it exactly and how it can be tackled..
views-icons 52 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hello...boil is an acute purulent inflammation of hair follicle and connective tissue provoked by staphylococcus.....you may need antibiotics ...Treatment of boils on penis is assigned depending on degree of development of process and it can be therapeutic or surgical... Consult general surgeon.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?