Boils in penis
Hi doc, couple of days ago i found a small tiny boil in my penis. Last night it started paining. The exact boil is pains a bit but no pain in side areas.can you suggest me what is it exactly and how it can be tackled..

Hello...boil is an acute purulent inflammation of hair follicle and connective tissue provoked by staphylococcus.....you may need antibiotics ...Treatment of boils on penis is assigned depending on degree of development of process and it can be therapeutic or surgical... Consult general surgeon.