Boils in armpit.
I have observed thick skin boils in my armpit before periods. subsides post periods. They are painful and big in size. Not very visible but can be felt like a thick skin when touched. I have shown to gynec, skin specialist etc. They said nothing to worry. I suffer from hormonal issue. is it related to that? any cure?

Dr. Kuldeep Wagh
Gynecologist 13 yrs exp Pune

Pre periods there is water retention in the body. The whole body would feel bloated. U mentioned the boils cannot be seen but felt. As it comes and goes cyclical it can be attributed to hormonal changes in ur body. These changes are more in obese patients. I will need to check it for more detailed answers. Thank u