Boil with lump in scrotum
I have developed a boil with peanut size lump inside it in right side of scrotum just below groin area. It doesn't pain,pain only on touching. Little itchy. It is there for last few days. There is redness and swelling around. I have attached the picture. Please suggest what it is. How to treat it.

You have a furuncle, most likely due to a pulled out hair. If it is getting better by the day, do not worry. If not, then meet a urologist, get it examined. It will go easily with antibiotics and anti-inflammatory drugs. All the best. You are ok.