Boil on right buttock
I am having a boil on right buttock. And it is very painfull . Around a boil there is a swelling and some time reddish.Pls give some medicine or treatment it is very painfull . If you want to see that boil I can send you the image also.From 1 week I , am suffering from this.

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Greetings - yes you'll need to send a snap of the same on follow up messaging for adequate diagnosis. you might require a course of antibiotics and even drainage of the lesion if there's pus accumulated. this is necessary to avoid recurrences and possible complications. Please see a qualified dermatologist near you. Warm regards
see a dermatologist near you / send snaps
maintain good personal hygiene