Boil on face

I travel from dubai with a pimple on my face to Mumbai .. after two days that pimple started looking like lister instead of getting cured ... usually wen I have pimple sometimes I apply collate and sleep so I did the same this time m really worried ..

Doctor Answers (1) on Boil on face

Dr. Pradnya Shastri Mumbai | Dermatologist
By collate do you mean the toothpaste? Why do you not go visit a dermatologist and get proper treatment? That will be easier in terms of 'preventing'acne in the first place and much much 'safer' than using a product which is not meant for the skin at all. And please remember, any harm to the skin can be permanent. I am not saying that you have permanent damage, but applying products on your skin without scientific knowledge will only (in the long run) cause damage and nothing else. Now, looking at hour skin you will need prescription medicines. So visit a dermatologist near you. It's a safer and a scientific solution , not to forget: a long term solution to your acne problem. And check out this link for more information