Boil in scrotum

Hi doctor, I have a boil in scrotum which is like a boil with pus and little of blood in the bottom. It doesn't pain at all but when thighs starts rubbing little burning sensation happens.
views-icons 78 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Boil in scrotum

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
6 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Dermatologist

INR 350 for 24 hrs

Hi. Greetings. By nature, boils are painful most of the times. What you have may not be a boil at all. You'll need oral antibiotics for treatment of a boil. Could you send in pics on private chat? The other possibility is that You may be having a cystic lesion which may need to be excised. Kindly see a dermatologist near you or send in your pics on private follow up chat to me. Hope this helps.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?