Bodyweakness
I have searched on google for body weakness and i have noticed all symptoms and mostly are happening with me m losing my weight day by day, feeling so much weakness tired all the time , failed to concentrate any work, sleeps a lot yeah i do smoke a lot. Drink less water i feel lazy all the time

Ms. Swati Kapoor
Dietitian/Nutritionist 5 yrs exp Bangalore
Try to include some good habits which will boost up your energy. Eat on time . avoid outside food( I know sometimes it get tough. So, you can start  with decreasing it's frequency from high to low,  slowly you will get rid of all the habits whether it's about smoking, junk foods, drinking alcohol etc). Drink at least 10 glasses a water. It's not easy but you can easily find way if there is a will. Thanks to technology.:) You can easily download any water reminders app and can solve this issue more easily.