Body skin problem

My sex is male and i am 25 years old. I have red color spots in most of the parts of my body. Previously these spots only on the neck. But it is increasing in all the areas. Kindly suggest which type treatment should i prefer because day by day it is increasing.
views-icons 13 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Body skin problem

doctor profile image
Hi. Greetings. Sorry your history is not sufficient to make a diagnosis. Kindly send in pics of lesions on private follow up chat or see a dermatologist near you. Hope this helps. Warm regards, Dr Govind Suresh Mittal.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?