Body pimples and mark
There are body pimples on arm and back when I pinch then some kind of white solid residue will come out from that and it will leave a mark on body.how to get rid of those pimple and mark

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

You'll need both oral and topical medication. It is advisable that you meet a dermatologist so that early initiation of treatment will reduce the damage of scars and pigmentation. Also avoid diet rich in fatty food and high in sugars. Use a salicylic acid based face wash. Let me know if you need any further assistance.