Body physical development
I am 23 years old. But I looks like a 17 year old kids. I think my body is not developed according to my age. I have very thin wrist and bones. I do not have well grown mustache beard.. Is there any problem with me?

Hello,testosterone harmone is responsible for apperamce of secondary sexual characters ,for some it appears little late ,don't worry , have meals at regular intervals, don't skip meals , have meat ,ghee, egg, fish etc... do exercise daily ,sleep well ,avoid worries ,you can work out in gym,it increases your appetite.