Body pains

My wife is complaining from past two days about body pains and feeling more pain after second half of day. Please suggest to consult which specialist for diagnosis
views-icons 40 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Naresh Kumar Monigari
Consultant Physician 2 yrs exp Karimnagar
Hello kindly consult a general physician for proper diagnosis ...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?