Body pain after fever

3 days before she was having a fever and vomiting. Bad was low and she was feeling very weak. I went to a doctor. He asked for having a drink. Sugar and salt in water for weakness and also suggested following tabs: PAN D 2 times Calpol 650 3 times Cepodem XP 325 She is taking these medicines. However pain still comes sometime in upper abdomen, backache, headache or ear ache. Can you please suggest things for quick recovery and can she also take becosules tabs as vitamins ?

Doctor Answers (1) on Body pain after fever

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there I understand your warm saline gargling twice a day with OTC medication...Drink plenty of fluids, such as water or juice. This will help dilute mucous secretions and promote drainage. Avoid beverages that contain caffeine or alcohol, as they can be dehydrating. Drinking alcohol can also worsen the swelling of the lining of the sinuses and nose...Consult general physician for clinical examination they will do the needful.