Body Nutritions
I eat healthy but feel that i am not getting nutrients from the food i eat. Is there any test to verify my body's nutrition absorbtion capability and what speciality doctor i shall consult for this ?
48 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello there we understand your feeling and you concern towards you health, it is good that you're taking heaothy food everyday no matter what you take there woukd be some part of vitamin s that are lacking in the foid you're taking. To know whether you have adequate vutwmina and mineral you need to consult a famiky medicine doctir or general physician wouod help you with this quesry but then you see there wouod be many vitamins to tedt and it would be expensive too. Watch for it. Thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.