Body lotion for moisturising & tan remov
Is there any body lotion for moisturising and remove the sun tan??.. My hands and legs are tanned.. My leg is tanned and slipper marks are there on that.. Kindly suggest a lotion which acts as moisturiser and tan remover.

A clear picture is needed for diagnosis and treatment. Consult online with pictures for treatment
Please be consistent in using sunscreens to avoid tan. For existing tan removal, better to take professional help from a dermatologist for customised treatment options Body lotions like moisturex soft, olesoft max are good choices for moisturisation
consult a dermatologist
avoid sunlight