Body itching

I am new to this city.For the past 3 weeks I have been using course for my ear problem.i got hole in my year for that cause I'm using some course.Because of that or I don't know what ever it may be I got rashes at my private areas and hand too.its very itchy especially at night what should I do to get rid of this itching
views-icons 51 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Manoj Agarwala
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Delhi
Thanks for the query. Thats a very limited description to make any comments. I can suggest you to see a dermatologist for a diagnosis and treatment plan. Delaying may not be a good option unless you know what the diagnosis is. Hope it helps you.
Next Steps
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Health Tips
Avoid self medications.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?