Body itching
I am new to this city.For the past 3 weeks I have been using course for my ear problem.i got hole in my year for that cause I'm using some course.Because of that or I don't know what ever it may be I got rashes at my private areas and hand too.its very itchy especially at night time.so what should I do to get rid of this itching

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. Thats a very limited description to make any comments. I can suggest you to see a dermatologist for a diagnosis and treatment plan. Delaying may not be a good option unless you know what the diagnosis is. Hope it helps you.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Avoid self medications.