Body getting heated up
There is some pain and heat while I urinate, I do drink plenty of water and still the problem persists. The colour of urine is not exactly clear. Why is it so?

Dr. Jagat Shah
Homeopath 12 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi my name is Dr Jagat Shah( M.D. Homoeopathy) As per your complaints it seems you are suffering from some kind of urine problem, please do urine routine test and let me know. Till then have coconut water , lemon juice once a day and drink proper amount of water also try to avoid oily and spicy food. Please contact Total Health Care for further assistance. Please feel free to call us. Dr Jagat Shah.