Body Boils
Frequently getting body boils. After some medications also they are repeating. They are quite painful. Can know how to avoid them, any measures to follow.? Thanks in advance.
71 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind S Mittal
Dermatologist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

Greetings. You may be suffering from recurrent furunculosis. This is a bacterial infection. You'll need to see a qualified dermatologist. Get Pus culture testing from the boil and use antibiotics according to the report of the same. Decolonisation regime also helps. You can contact me on Practo direct or follow up consultation or direct consultation for further queries. Warm regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.