Body aches
Continuous body pain especially concentrated in legs, shoulder and back. It increases at night. I mostly don't get proper sleep and wake up feeling tired. I also tend to bang my legs on the bed at night unconsciously. I am guessing it is because of the pain.

Hello,,, your improper sleep patterns could cause all these problems ..,you sleep to either one side ... Have someone beside you to direct you.. You may be having weird dreams ,usually nobody bangs leg . consult doctor once . disturbed sleep causes weakness ,fatiguability b.