Blurred eyes
I don't have any eye problems till the age of 20. At the age of 21, I detected a problem of burning sensation and consulted doctor near by my home. He suggested blue light blockers and eye drops for dry eyes. And I came to know that my eyes need lenses of correction -0.25. Now I am 23, been using spects for 18 months. At morning, after a good night sleep, I feel there is no blurred vision (without having spects). But after spending little time with mobile and laptop (with blue light blockers), my eyes become blurry if I remove spects and I should wear spects to clearly detect letters at a distance. Now why is this happening ? Can I regain my normal eye sight ? Because I used to spend so much time with mobile from 16-20 years age, but didn't had any issues. Suddenly these issues raised. Now I am not using any eye drops.

Hi, This could be due to excessive screen time.  while working on computer, every 20 minutes, take a 20 second break and look at a distant object 20 feet away. You can use antireflective/ blue coated lens  glasses while using computer. Keep yourself hydrated. You can use Eye drop teardrops 3- 4 times a day for 1 month.