Blur Vision with glasses
I never used glasses before. Now doctor has prescribe me to wear when i done my eye-check up. Right eye SPL +0.25 CYL -2.00 Axis 170 Left eye SPL nil CYL -1.00 Axis 180 Now I am wearing glasses, with glasses I am unable to see clear image with right eye while closing left eye. but vice-versa is perfect. Help me. Thanks in advance

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Sangrur

Hello dear There may be two causes for this 1. Refraction may be wrong ....take second opinion 2. If prescription is right then u need not to worry ....sometomes with high cylinder vision does become little less sharp
Dr. Meeta Mungale
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 15 yrs exp Vadodara

Looking at the numbers of the eyes and the fact that you have not used glasses before. .there is high probability that right eye is slightly weaker or less dominant dominant. .though the refraction should be always given after a dilated exam and this is based on the assumption that retina exam is normal