Blunt injury right eye ef
I sustained injury to my right eye with the hockey stick in 2007. Got treatment at LVPEI hyd. After conducting tests doctor`s came to the advice that blood clot found in the retina:-) They have also certified that no treatment is available in the world for this injury to retina. I request you to clarify the possibilities for retina treatment please
60 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 5 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

Hello there.  I can understand your concern. You sustained injury in 2007 and if you are not having any visual symptoms, then you dont need any treatment. If you had attached any reports or anything so that we could have got a better idea about your condition and would have advised you accordingly. Kindly consult a ophthalmologist in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?

This question featured in :

Racquetball eye injury Blunt force trauma injuries
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.