Bloody stool
After a month of delivery I started facing this problem of bleeding while passing stool. But no constipation. Will it get cured or should I take any initiative. Am more stressed because of this. Pls help me. I am afraid to go to toilet itself its so painful but no hard stool also. Having three months old baby n depression is taking over my brain just because of this.

Apply Proctosedyl ointment Use Trenexa tabs twuce a day + vitamin c Avoid green leafy vegetables

Bloody stool bright red diarrhea Can antibiotics cause bloody stool