cancer-icon
Blood work queries
I am 26 and recently have got done a complete blood work and there are some points that are really worrying me I have been to a doctor but he says the report is fine, my lymphocyte percentage is 47.4 and I read 40 percent is a normal range, and a high %age can mean cancer and other serious diseases, my eosinophils came out to be 7.7 and that also is above a normal range, the same goes with the total RBC that was also high, uric acid was also pretty high, though I don't have any serious symptoms or infections of any sort but surfing on the internet about the normal ranges and leukaemia and other stuff has really scared me, besides my doctor says that the report seems to be pretty normal.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  What i think is that you ask the person who thinks its cancer. Because for us, there reports are normal and do not indicate cancer of any sort. I also stand by your doctor's opinion. Why dont you ask Google about it. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.