Blood while spitting

From past 1 week when ever i spit I get blood. Some times I fell blood taste in my month and later I found blood I don't have cough but a little chest pain. I am a smoker and try to quite it. Please suggest any doctor or what I am going through.

Doctor Answers (2) on Blood while spitting

Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar Delhi | General Practitioner
It could be chronic bronchitis. Stop smoking immediately. Start tablet augmentin 625mg thrice daily. Tab Limcee one daily.give rest to yourself. It should improve . Also get your Complete Haemogram and chest xray done
Dr. Pallavi Mehta Mumbai | General Physician
Hello Dear, You might be having some infection in your chest it throat which is causing this blood spitting. Blood in the spit can be due to oral problem or throat injury or chest infection. It needs to be evaluated and treated accordingly. It will be better if you can undergo a X Ray of your chest in order to find out if there is any severe problem in the chest.